How I Went From Scrawny To Brawny In 3 Months
Most of the population want to lose weight because they believe that’s the look people desire. But, that is not true for most, especially ectomorphs. With different body types, there are always different goals. So, how can you get from scrawny to brawny in a year? With so many different tips and directions, I finally realize what works best for me and it could work for you. Everyone’s body is different and our genes also plays a role in how fast we can bulk up. From 145 pounds to 185, it took me more than 3 years to get here. It’s not easy, but worth it.
Furthermore, your muscles need time to fix and grow following your workout. After you exercise muscles on a single side of a joint, make sure that you exercise muscles on the opposite side. If you need to do cardio, limit it to only a couple of minutes. If you are working to secure bigger, you may not be doing enough in the gym or in the park to stimulate muscle development. These are just some of the simple tips you have heard of, but if you’re in the same situation I was, make sure to read how I went from scrawny to brawny.
Scrawny And Brawny Q & A
The reason actors/actress have the ability to make such impressive transformations isn’t since they gain a great deal of weight, it’s because they got the money. With all that extra cash, they get the proper tips and gain a whole lot of weight in the proper places. Simply eat as much as you are able to and get trained by professionals. Most people don’t have that luxury.
Furthermore, it is harder for biological skinny guys and girls if they were born ectomorph. Their genetics makes it harder for them to bulk up fast. In contrast, its harder for Endomorph people to lose weight. There are tons of questions and answers online about bulking up, but lets narrow it down to some of the most popular ones:
- Can ectomorph build muscle?
- Yes, building muscle takes time.
- What do I eat to bulk up?
- Read our blog below!
- How to calculate my calories needs?
- Using Harris Benedict’s equation to calculate your calorie needs
- Should I do cardio?
- Only light cardio walk. Don’t over do cardio because you have to preserve your muscle mass.
- Will fasting help me get cut?
- No, it is not recommend to fast, because it is too hard to eat all your calories in a short amount of time.
- What is the difference of clean bulking vs dirty bulking?
- Clean bulking- eating lots of food with limited salt and sugar content.
- Dirty bulking- eating a lot of bad carbs like fast foods
- How long will it take to gain muscle?
- Depends on the individual genetics and motivation. Ectomorph takes longer due to their genes.
- Any additional support get buff?
- Supplements, vitamins and protein shakes have help body builders bulk up faster.
Get Ripped With My Scrawny To Brawny Workouts
It is hard to start without the right weight training program to beef up. I personally adapted the PHAT workout routine. Also know as Power Hypertrophy Adaptive Training, PHAT is the combination of power lifting and bodybuilding training. It was invented by Lane Norton. I believe this is the best program because getting stronger starts with heavy weight and intensity.
Make sure you hit the main body parts when you lift weights and do some research. Working out your chest, arms, back and legs are crucial to getting buffed and losing weight, so don’t forget to keep track of what body parts are being workout. Furthermore, here are my favorite workouts to get bigger and stronger:
- Dead lifts
- Chin up
- Bench press
- Front Squat
- Incline bench press
- Inverted row
- Back exercises
Most of these exercises are on youtube so, watch the videos and practice doing these movies. Also, record yourself to see if you are using the right posture and positioning. After you perform your workouts, please remember to stretch! Don’t be a fool and injury yourself by not stretching and warming up.
Tips For Skinny Guys To Break Through
Ectomorph have the hardest times to breakthrough and gain muscle. Gaining muscle is a tough journey so remember it is a marathon and not a sprint. Here some important tips to help you get shredded:
- Consume a lot of healthy calories, don’t over do the cheat days .
- Workout with a partner or coach.
- Watch and listen to motivation videos.
- Eat more protean for muscle recovery. Chicken is your best bet.
- Also, eat more carbs because it’s your energy fuel.
- Try muscle supplement to boost muscle gains, check out my top recommendation http://flexuline.org/
- Don’t run too much; cardio can burn off the fat and muscle gains.
- Get plenty of sleep! Resting is vital to help you recover faster.
- Track what you eat and keep tabs on your workouts.
The ideal program will cause you to get strong, it will not cause you to big. The original program comprises the explosive and thoroughly elaborate power cleaning move that is more ideal for aspiring power lifters than the typical average Joes.
What To Eat On The Scrawny To Brawny Regiment?
It is important to eat a lot! You will be leaner, have more energy, and you’ll build more muscle in the long run. You can try eating Brandon Fokken’s meal plan to beef up. This eating program is for the typical skinny lifter wanting to get lean muscle weight.
Don’t try to eat bad food to bulk, instead consume a clean cut eating regime. If you want to look like The Rock, eat clean. To tell how much you need to eat, use a calorie calculator. When you know your calories intake, add another 500-800 calories to your daily intake. Some guys stay skinny because they don’t calculate their weight and calories correctly. Next, do your research and find the food you like to eat and make sure to cook it plain. My theory is having plain and less ingredients in food, will lead to your goals faster. Here are some of my favorite bulking food to try:
- Chicken breast, steak and pork chops
- Cheese, milk and eggs
- Brown rice, whole wheat pasta, oatmeal
- Quinoa, sweet potato
- Almond and nuts
There are tons of videos online to see what meals are good up getting more muscle, so spend some time doing research on Youtube too. You can have 3 full meals each day and snack between, increasing your serves slightly so that you eat more. Eating is definitely the most essential thing in gaining muscle. To eat 3 times per day isn’t enough, it takes too long before you get started feeding your muscles. Start, get comfortable stuffing your face.
Even after eating all these food to bulk up, one may still not gain muscle due to their genetics! Everyone’s body is different, thus it is hard to give people a time table when they will beef up. So taking pictures of before and after will help determine your scrawny to brawny journey.
Conclusion: Time, Dedication & Motivation
Going from skinny fat dude to bulky, it was not a easy journey. You will have to go through the blood, sweat and tears to achieve this goal, especially if you’re and ectomorph. Drinking shakes and taking supplements have been know to help guys bulk up faster too. Don’t forget, you need to provide your muscles adequate rest between workouts to give them with the opportunity to heal and grow. In the end, have fun and stay focus, motivated and work hard; you’ll achieve your goals in no time. If you find our post informative, check our full site at www.nickfromneptune.com for future healthy news.